Zebpay is self-regulated company and following standard KYC policy. We implement periodic KYC verification for high volume trader/investor to help in managing their account prudently.
We will ask you to provide additional verification on your account when your deposit/withdrawal limit falls in below criteria. When requested, you need to send the following documents on firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email.
- If deposit or withdrawal exceeds Rs 50 Lacs :
- Customer Information Form duly filled and signed (if any field not applicable to you please mention N/A)
- Copy of Aadhaar card (front & rear image)
- Cancelled cheque of your registered bank account
- Original copy of PAN card
- If deposit and withdrawal exceeds Rs 2 Crores :
- Copy of last 3 years income tax returns
- CA certificate from Chartered Accountant (template attached)
- Bank statement of 3 months (latest)
If you fail to send the requested documents within ten working days, Zebpay shall be constrained to put your account on "HOLD". Please send requested details on email@example.com to uplift the "HOLD" from your Zebpay account.
Note: If a user has not crossed the limit of Rs. 50 lacs / 2 crores for deposit / withdrawal, can also finish the above process proactively by sending the documents in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org