This is our stance on all forked coins, past and future:
- Zebpay will decide whether to support the hard fork depending on various factors including but not limited to the technical feasibility and the price of the coins. The price in a way also indicates the support of the community.
- If Zebpay will decide to recover the coins, it will credit the coins to all the eligible users who held Bitcoin at the time of the fork once we support multi coins.
- If Zebpay chooses not to support a hard fork coin, it will not recover those coins.
- Zebpay will decide when it can credit the coins to the users depending on technical possibility and its current tech priorities. The time period can vary from a few days to a few weeks or even more.
- Zebpay might not give credit to users with a balance below a certain minimum amount if it is not possible to recover the coins. This limit will depend on each hard fork.
- Users who want to access the coins immediately post the fork should remove the coins from Zebpay to a wallet in which they control the private keys.
- Zebpay can decide to pause all its operations before and after the fork to ensure safety of user funds.