- This is Zebpay's regular bank accounts. Payments are processed manually and so take time. The deposit made by you under this method takes time to reflect in your Zebpay app.
- You can only make payment from your registered bank account to any of our bank accounts mentioned here.
- After creating a Rs deposit order, you need to make payment from your bank account to Zebpay’s bank account via RTGS / NEFT or IMPS.
- UPI payments are accepted to our Central Bank of India Bank and Indian Overseas Bank only using any of the UPI supported apps like BHIM, Tez, PayTM, PhonePe, etc. Please Note - Use IMPS option only to enter UPI reference number.
- After making the payment
- you need to submit the payment reference number in the correct format and attach a screenshot of payment reference number from your bank statement.
- Attach a screenshot of payment reference number is mandatory for IMPS payments. If not attached, payment shall not be processed.
- You can make payment from within Zebpay app itself. Payments are processed instantly. Payments have higher banking charges.
- In remarks, please only enter your mobile number and do not mention anything else.
- Do check your app for supported banks in payment gateway option.
- You can make payment only to the displayed bank account on the app which may change from time to time. Please double check before making payment.
- If deposit below Rs 1,000/- refund will not be initiated and no credit provided.
- Please check this link for withdrawal charges.