- This is Zebpay's regular bank accounts. Payments are processed manually and so take time.You can pay to any of our bank accounts mentioned here. The deposit made by you under this method takes time to reflect in your Zebpay app.
- When you make the payment from your bank account, in remarks, only enter the Rs deposit order number and nothing else. Please note that after creating a Rs deposit order, you need to make payment from your bank account to Zebpay's bank account via RTGS / NEFT or IMPS.
- After making the payment, you need to submit the payment reference number in correct format and attach a screenshot of payment reference number from your bank statement so that we can track your payment and add the amount to your Zebpay app.
- Screenshot of payment reference number is specifically and mandatory for IMPS payments. If not attached, payment shall not be processed.
- You can make payment from within Zebpay app itself. Payments are processed instantly. Payments have higher banking charges.
- You can make Rs deposits of up to Rs 5 lacs per transaction via the Payment Gateway option. In remarks, please only enter your mobile number and do not mention anything else.
- You can make payment only to the displayed bank account on the app which may change from time to time. Please double check before making payment.
- If deposit below Rs 1,000/- refund will not be initiated and no credit provided.
- Bank charges Rs. 10/- per withdrawal.