In Remarks — Mention your registered mobile number. If not, we will not be able to validate and process your deposit order.
Please make sure you are making payment from your registered Zebpay bank account and registered Zebpay mobile number from any application you choose to do UPI payment.
Please Note - Use IMPS option only to enter UPI reference number. Add UPI reference number and attach screenshot in-app after UPI deposit.
Here's how to place a deposit order via UPI.
1. Click on normal transfer deposit option.
2. Enter the amount you wish to transfer to Zebpay account. Ensure the amount transferred is as per our minimum and maximum transfer limits. To learn more about limits, click here.
3. You will have to transfer funds to our registered banks using any of the UPI supported apps like BHIM, PayTM, PhonePay etc.
4. In Remarks — Mention your registered mobile number. If not, we will not be
able to validate and process your deposit order.
5. Select IMPS option in Zebpay app and enter the UPI transaction ID and attach the screenshot of the confirmation screen. This will help us validate and process your deposit order.