Update on 24th July 2018:
We released new transaction limits for sending cryptocurrencies. Check out new sending limits for all supported cryptocurrencies on Cryptocurrencies Deposit (Receive) and Withdrawal (Send) Limits.
Update on 6th July 2018:
We will be releasing higher limits for the whitelisted address on July 24, 2018. New limits for the whitelisted and non-whitelisted address will be updated on zebpay.com/fees.
Original on 26th June 2018:
Here's a step-by-step way to whitelist your sending address.
1. From your home screen, click on “send” to see the list of all sending addresses you have saved.
2. Click on the address you want to whitelist.
3. Click on “proceed” once you have selected the address you want to whitelist. Please read all the instructions.
4. Enter your 4 digit PIN.
5. Once you enter your PIN, your first step of the 2 step verification is complete. Now click on “ok” to verify your OTP.
6. A verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “verify”.
7. Your address whitelist request is now in the review stage. After 24 hours of the cooling period, you will be notified that the selected address has been whitelisted. Click on “ok” to proceed.
8. Once it is up for review, the address will be shown with an orange shield. Once approved it will turn green.
9. After the address is whitelisted and the shield turns green, you will now be able to perform high volume transactions from this address.
- For each cryptocurrency listed on Zebpay, you can whitelist up to 10 addresses.
- We will update with new limits for whitelisted and normal addresses soon.