Archive the old or unused send addresses in one tap. Clear and sort the send addresses that are active or commonly used by you. Managing your send addresses is now easy with archive option. You can archive whitelisted and non-whitelisted addresses.
Tap on archive option or slide the address to the left side to archive. You can see the list of all archived addresses and the transactions related to each address in “archived addresses” option. Please be careful before archiving any send addresses, as this process cannot be undone.
Follow the steps below to archive old/unused address:
1. Select the cryptocurrency and tap on "send". You will be able to see all the addresses on the list. Select the address you want to archive.
2. Tap on the selected address you want to archive. Tap on the "three dots" to the right side of the address, and select option "Archive".
3. Here's another way to quickly archive. From the send screen, select the address you want to archive. Swipe the address left and you will "Archive" option. Tap on it to continue with the process of archiving.
4. After clicking on "Archive", confirm your action to archive the selected address. Please be sure before confirming, as you will not be able to undo the process.
5. Enter your account PIN to confirm.
6. You will receive a notification that the selected send address has been successfully archived.
7. From the bottom of the list of send addresses, you will be able to see the list of archived address. If you want to view the transaction history of the archived address, go to "Archived address" and select the address. Tap on the archived address and you will see the history of transactions.